Hi! Welcome to my blog...

I'm Kristi and I am a natural light, lifestyle photographer based out of Salt Lake City, Utah. I have studied photography at the University of Utah and I absolutely LOVE documenting the precious times in people's lives while adding an artistic spin to each image. I always want to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you check up often!

Wendy {senior photography}

13 May 2011
I don't even know where to start with this post.  Wendy is way beyond amazing!  If you are lucky enough to know this girl then you know what I am talking about.  She is currently a senior at East High right now and plans on going to Weber State University to pursue a career in Criminal Justice.  She has already accomplished so much in her life and will definitely make something amazing of herself in the future.  Along with being smart, unbelievably gorgeous, an amazing athlete and kinda funny,  she has a drive to overcome and dominate anything that comes her way.   Congratulations Wendy!!! I am so proud of you and your upcoming graduation.  You are one of the best people I have ever met and I am so grateful that I have had the opportunity to have you in my life.  Love you!!!
Yeah, her hair is really that long and it is even more beautiful in person!  She has been accused of being "the tangled girl" more than once. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OHH-EMM-GEE!:) SOOO GORGEOUS! ITS LIKEE LOOKING IN A MIRROR...AHAHAHA
CONGATULATIONS WENDY ON ERRYTHING! WE AREE ALL SO PROUD OF YOUU, ANDD KRISTI, OHH KRISTI, YOUU AREE AN AMAZINGG PHOTO PERSON! WHENN YOUU TWO BECOME FAMOUS REMEMBER TOO REMEMBER MEEH! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVEE YOUU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH! *SNIFF-SNIFF* TEARS OF JOY!:)

Copyright

All images are copyrighted by Kristi Martin Photography and are protected by federal law. Do not use without the written permission of the photographer. Thanks!