Hi! Welcome to my blog...

I'm Kristi and I am a natural light, lifestyle photographer based out of Salt Lake City, Utah. I have studied photography at the University of Utah and I absolutely LOVE documenting the precious times in people's lives while adding an artistic spin to each image. I always want to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you check up often!

McKenzei & Tylee {bridal photography}

18 May 2011
If you have been following my blog you already saw a sneak peak of this lovely bride to be.  I was so excited to work on this shoot and had WAY too many favorites to choose from.  I love when pretty people make my job so easy.  I basically had free reign to do whatever I wanted on this shoot because McKenzei, and the small entourage we had traveling along to help out, was up for anything!  Unfortunately, on this day that meant posing in super cold winds and hiking around in the weeds with 4 inch glitter stilettos on.  I know I say this a lot but, I think it was totally worth it!  I love love love these images so much.  Along with McKenzei being a total trooper and looking fabulous doing it, little Tylee also looked just stunning.  Don't let the sunshine in these photos fool you... When I say it was cold I mean it was really cold and Tylee was just shakin.  However, she did not want to miss out on being a part of this shoot.  She likes to tell everyone that she is also getting married when her dad and McKenzei tie the knot.  So, she also needed to get her bridal photos done too.  I love how much McKenzei is making Tylee a part of this wedding and I can't wait for the big day!
Ummm yeah, they really are this cute together all the time and Tylee just loves her "bonus mom" or "mama bear"... She is still trying to decide what to call her. :)
Don't you just love these shoes? This girl lives in high heels and I am always a little jealous and amazed at the same time every time I see her fabulous shoes.  You would think since I am barely breakin 5 feet that I would wear taller shoes.  But, as always I stick to my flats...  Mostly so my feet don't end up hating me at he end of the day.
I loved how the sun washed over everything in this valley.  We ended up with lots of golden sun flare!
I will finally end this huge post with some gorgeous green eyes.  Hope you all love this shoot as much as I do!

No comments:

Copyright

All images are copyrighted by Kristi Martin Photography and are protected by federal law. Do not use without the written permission of the photographer. Thanks!