Hi! Welcome to my blog...

I'm Kristi and I am a natural light, lifestyle photographer based out of Salt Lake City, Utah. I have studied photography at the University of Utah and I absolutely LOVE documenting the precious times in people's lives while adding an artistic spin to each image. I always want to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you check up often!

Alisha {senior photography}

06 May 2011
I love Alisha!! Really I do. She is truly an amazing girl... SBO assembly chair, varsity volleyball captain, varsity basketball player, honor roll student, absolutely gorgeous, and one of the nicest people you will ever meet!  Have I gushed over her enough yet? Oh yeah, she was also accept to Brigham Young Univeristy and will be a cougar next year.  I was lucky enough to get to know Alisha while working at East and I am sure that I will stay close to her for years to come... Cross your fingers! I am sure that she will accomplish great things in her life and I can't wait to see what the future holds for her.  Congratulations again on your graduation and good luck with everything you do. (Though I don't think you will need it!)

1 comment:

MELE said...

LISHA YOUR SO GORGEOUS hope i get an invitation ahahaha and KRISTI YOUR THE BEST... your work is just out of the WORLD AMAZING...your the BESTES EVER...

Copyright

All images are copyrighted by Kristi Martin Photography and are protected by federal law. Do not use without the written permission of the photographer. Thanks!