Hi! Welcome to my blog...

I'm Kristi and I am a natural light, lifestyle photographer based out of Salt Lake City, Utah. I have studied photography at the University of Utah and I absolutely LOVE documenting the precious times in people's lives while adding an artistic spin to each image. I always want to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you check up often!

Christmas Cards {design}

13 November 2009

Alright, it is now time to start thinking about spreading good cheer at Christmas!  Here is the low down about the Christmas Cards I am offering this year:
  • They are 5x7 flat cards printed on fine art paper (not photo paper).  They are printed on pearl matte paper which is thick like cardstock but has an awesome shimmery, pearl-like finish.  Gorgeous.  Trust me on this one.
  • Text can be adjusted to whatever your heart desires.
  • Envelopes are included.
  • Orders must be made in quantities of 25. (this means you can order 25, 50, 75 etc.)
  • You must be one of my clients and use photos I have taken.
  • The cost is $1.25 per card.
  • Book your session with me now to insure you can get your cards back in time for Christmas!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These cards are so cute! Can you add words that aren't already on the cards?

Copyright

All images are copyrighted by Kristi Martin Photography and are protected by federal law. Do not use without the written permission of the photographer. Thanks!