Hi! Welcome to my blog...

I'm Kristi and I am a natural light, lifestyle photographer based out of Salt Lake City, Utah. I have studied photography at the University of Utah and I absolutely LOVE documenting the precious times in people's lives while adding an artistic spin to each image. I always want to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you check up often!

Karissa & Michelle {mommy and me}

23 May 2012
One of the most rewarding things about being a photographer is having amazing repeat clients that trust you time and time again to document their life.  I have had the pleasure to do a few photo shoots with Karissa and every time I am so insanely happy with the entire photo experience from our time during the session to the images that are created.  Karissa is a beautiful person inside and out and her daughter is exactly the same way.  During this "Mommy & Me Session" it was evident that Karissa has taught her daughter to be a kind, positive and loving little girl which are all traits that Karissa also possesses.  I am so happy to call you my friends! 
Karissa actually came to me with the idea to shoot her and Michelle while laying down.  I LOVE when clients come to me with shot ideas! So cute!
Can't you just feel the love shining through this photo? I seriously want something like this of me and my girl when she is older.
Karissa's roommate Julio came along to help out on the shoot and I am so glad he did! First of all,  I think I should hire him as my next assistant.  He was so great at looking for little details to enhance the photo and he even helped hold me up so I wouldn't fall off a bridge while taking the above photo.  He was also freakin hilarious and he kept me laughing the whole time.  Thanks for coming along and for all your help Julio!

No comments:

Copyright

All images are copyrighted by Kristi Martin Photography and are protected by federal law. Do not use without the written permission of the photographer. Thanks!