Hi! Welcome to my blog...

I'm Kristi and I am a natural light, lifestyle photographer based out of Salt Lake City, Utah. I have studied photography at the University of Utah and I absolutely LOVE documenting the precious times in people's lives while adding an artistic spin to each image. I always want to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you check up often!

Alex {senior photography}

15 May 2012
Awww Alex.  I LOVE this girl so much.  She is a little spit fire with tons of personality just bubbling out of her at all times.  Not only is she fun to hangout with, she is also extremely talented.  Alex is way involved with musical theater and she definitely is a triple threat for sure... amazing at acting, singing and dancing.  Along with musicals, she also has a bit of a love affair with all things Disney and she is not afraid to show it!  I love that she is so genuine and true to herself always being so kind, funny and LOUD! (no seriously this girl can talk :) haha Love you Alex, Congratulations on your graduation and good luck in the future!
This is the true color of her eyes; aren't they gorgeous?
Oh yeah, Alex is also very artistic and loves to paint.  I told you she was talented!
I LOVE these two photos... They seriously showcase her personality so perfectly.

1 comment:

Kris and Corissa said...

These are beautiful Kristi and what a beautiful girl! I really love the ones of her laughing. Such a great moment to capture!

Copyright

All images are copyrighted by Kristi Martin Photography and are protected by federal law. Do not use without the written permission of the photographer. Thanks!