Hi! Welcome to my blog...

I'm Kristi and I am a natural light, lifestyle photographer based out of Salt Lake City, Utah. I have studied photography at the University of Utah and I absolutely LOVE documenting the precious times in people's lives while adding an artistic spin to each image. I always want to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you check up often!

Travis & Line {engagement photography}

29 January 2012
I cannot express how much I loved doing this engagement session.  Line was one of my favorite students that I worked with at East High School so, when she asked me to take some photos of her and her future hubby-to-be, I could not have been more excited. This girl is seriously freakin hilarious and she kept me laughing the entire shoot.  Besides all the laughs, what I loved most about this session was seeing how Travis looked at Line.  During the little time that I spent with these two I could tell that he had so much love for her.  Travis and Line seemed to truly enjoy being together and are definitely a perfect fit.  He better treat her well... And from what I saw, I am sure that he will.  Congratulations again you two.  I wish nothing but the best for you always!
Ummm... Yeah, I think this is one of my very favorite photo sequences ever!!

No comments:

Copyright

All images are copyrighted by Kristi Martin Photography and are protected by federal law. Do not use without the written permission of the photographer. Thanks!