Hi! Welcome to my blog...

I'm Kristi and I am a natural light, lifestyle photographer based out of Salt Lake City, Utah. I have studied photography at the University of Utah and I absolutely LOVE documenting the precious times in people's lives while adding an artistic spin to each image. I always want to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you check up often!

Michelle 2 {bridal photography}

29 January 2012
Is anyone else sick of this snowy weather? I sure am! As I was going through some of my files from 2011, I came across part 2 of Michelle's bridals (how did I miss posting these sooner??).  Anyway, these photos made me miss warm weather even more.  So, I had to create this post to share not only some more of the gorgeousness that is Michelle but also to help bring some warm sunshine to these cold winter days.  This portion of her bridals took place in some beautiful morning light.  I was giddy while playing with the amazing sun flare and Michelle's golden curls. Love you girl! 

Oh yeah, if you want to see part 1 of Michelle's bridals they can be found here.

No comments:

Copyright

All images are copyrighted by Kristi Martin Photography and are protected by federal law. Do not use without the written permission of the photographer. Thanks!