Hi! Welcome to my blog...

I'm Kristi and I am a natural light, lifestyle photographer based out of Salt Lake City, Utah. I have studied photography at the University of Utah and I absolutely LOVE documenting the precious times in people's lives while adding an artistic spin to each image. I always want to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you check up often!

Johns {kids/family photography}

03 October 2009
I had so much fun at this photo session. Brooke and Kevin's three little girls did such an amazing job showing their fun personalities. Especially after some help by Kevin, which included many blown kisses, tickling, and good old candy brides, the girls gave me some awesome faces. In addition to gorgeous smiles, this family had such a great look. For real, if you question what to wear to a photo session here is an amazing example of mixing up some fun patterns and colors that pop while still keeping everyone coordinated. I especially love the red fingernails detail that tied all the girls together, so cute. Thanks again for letting me photograph your sweet family!






Who doesn't love baby feet?








I am in love with the following series. Again a special thanks needs to go out to Kevin for these two photos; the expressions these girls had while playing with their dad just make me smile.




No comments:

Copyright

All images are copyrighted by Kristi Martin Photography and are protected by federal law. Do not use without the written permission of the photographer. Thanks!