Hi! Welcome to my blog...

I'm Kristi and I am a natural light, lifestyle photographer based out of Salt Lake City, Utah. I have studied photography at the University of Utah and I absolutely LOVE documenting the precious times in people's lives while adding an artistic spin to each image. I always want to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you check up often!

Ryan {newborn photography}

25 July 2009
Look at this sweet little guy. Can you believe all of that thick brown hair? He already looks like he could have a haircut. I loved this shoot with Ryan, especially once he drifted off to sleep. Seriously, I don't think there is anything as precious as a sleeping newborn. Here are some of my favorites.








While Ryan was awake he had so many fun facial expressions. He kept rockin' this one eyed look, so cute.




No comments:

Copyright

All images are copyrighted by Kristi Martin Photography and are protected by federal law. Do not use without the written permission of the photographer. Thanks!