Hi! Welcome to my blog...

I'm Kristi and I am a natural light, lifestyle photographer based out of Salt Lake City, Utah. I have studied photography at the University of Utah and I absolutely LOVE documenting the precious times in people's lives while adding an artistic spin to each image. I always want to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you check up often!

Brynlee {kids photography}

09 July 2009
Brynlee has to be the smiliest, happiest kid I have ever met. Seriously. And I am not just talking about this photo session. Bryn is my youngest niece and is always a joy to be around. It was so easy to photograph her with so many adorable expressions that I could do it all day if she would let me. I know this is a super long post but i mean common how could I choose which of these to leave out?


Is it just me or does Bryn literally look like a little doll here? Sometime I just can't stand how cute she is.








No comments:

Copyright

All images are copyrighted by Kristi Martin Photography and are protected by federal law. Do not use without the written permission of the photographer. Thanks!