Hi! Welcome to my blog...

I'm Kristi and I am a natural light, lifestyle photographer based out of Salt Lake City, Utah. I have studied photography at the University of Utah and I absolutely LOVE documenting the precious times in people's lives while adding an artistic spin to each image. I always want to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you check up often!

Dance/Cheer Team Highlights

12 June 2013
I have had the opportunity to work with so many amazing dancers/cheerleaders the last few years.  Here is a little highlight of some of those gorgeous girls. Enjoy!



1 comment:

Abbas Shah said...

I really enjoyed reading this post, I always appreciate topics like this being discussed to us. Drone inspections palm beach county Thanks for sharing.

Copyright

All images are copyrighted by Kristi Martin Photography and are protected by federal law. Do not use without the written permission of the photographer. Thanks!