Hi! Welcome to my blog...

I'm Kristi and I am a natural light, lifestyle photographer based out of Salt Lake City, Utah. I have studied photography at the University of Utah and I absolutely LOVE documenting the precious times in people's lives while adding an artistic spin to each image. I always want to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you check up often!

Celecia - Senior Session

16 March 2013
I know I am a huge slacker when it comes to blogging but I wanted to make sure that this session was posted. I had the pleasure to coach Celecia in cheerleading at East High School.  She was always a hard worker, respectful, kind, and an amazing backspot. :)  There is one particular instance that I remember when I think of Celecia.  We were preparing for a big performance she took a pretty hard fall during a stunt.  She definitely could have sat out but she got right back up and was ready to keep going. This year Celecia had a much harder fall.  I cannot even imagine what it would be like find a mass in your chest during your senior year of high school.  While I was talking to Celecia about her experience she said chemo was hard but she is so ready to just move on... I love her attitude to just keep going. To get back up and keep going. This beautiful girl reminded me how important it is to never give up or take things for granted. Thank you so much for letting me take your senior photos Celecia you are absolutely gorgeous inside and out!!

No comments:

Copyright

All images are copyrighted by Kristi Martin Photography and are protected by federal law. Do not use without the written permission of the photographer. Thanks!