Hi! Welcome to my blog...

I'm Kristi and I am a natural light, lifestyle photographer based out of Salt Lake City, Utah. I have studied photography at the University of Utah and I absolutely LOVE documenting the precious times in people's lives while adding an artistic spin to each image. I always want to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you check up often!

Jorden Bridals

18 September 2012
I don't think you will ever find someone as sweet and kind as Jorden.  I have truly loved having the opportunity to work with her for her wedding.  Beside being a lot of fun to interact with while on the shoot, she made things entirely too easy for me as a photographer... This girl seriously does not take a bad photo.  She is absolutely stunning and I think that the soft romantic feel at Memory Grove was perfect for her style.  Thanks again Jorden! I can't wait to share your wedding photos with you. I seem to always have the same problem with your sessions... I love way too many of them and your wedding is turning out the same way. :)  Enjoy!


No comments:

Copyright

All images are copyrighted by Kristi Martin Photography and are protected by federal law. Do not use without the written permission of the photographer. Thanks!