Hi! Welcome to my blog...

I'm Kristi and I am a natural light, lifestyle photographer based out of Salt Lake City, Utah. I have studied photography at the University of Utah and I absolutely LOVE documenting the precious times in people's lives while adding an artistic spin to each image. I always want to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you check up often!

Andrea {senior photography}

27 April 2012
I was so excited to do this senior session and it FAR exceeded all of my expectations.  I knew that Andrea was beautiful but I didn't know that she could seriously be a model.  I mean look at those gorgeous green eyes and impeccable skin.  I kept telling her that I would take her photos ANY time because she was so easy to photograph and she made everything I had her do look amazing.  She was willing to do whatever I asked including; hiking into tall weeds in a silky dress with sandals and posing outside while I ran her all over in the drizzling and windy weather.  Long story short, I had way, way too many favorites so this ended up being a fairly long post.  Andrea, thank you so much for letting me take your senior photos.  Good luck in your future and give sweet little Maya a big kiss for me!  Enjoy.
Is it just me or does she seriously look like a goddess in this dress? I love it!!!
I love these two images.  I did some very similar photos of her aunt Karissa... They both looked amazing!

No comments:

Copyright

All images are copyrighted by Kristi Martin Photography and are protected by federal law. Do not use without the written permission of the photographer. Thanks!