Hi! Welcome to my blog...

I'm Kristi and I am a natural light, lifestyle photographer based out of Salt Lake City, Utah. I have studied photography at the University of Utah and I absolutely LOVE documenting the precious times in people's lives while adding an artistic spin to each image. I always want to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you check up often!

Tyler, McKenzei & Tylee {family photography}

07 April 2011
Tyler and McKenzei are getting married in May and I could not be more excited!  Tyler is my husbands brother and we have just been waiting for this marriage to finally happen.  We have all loved McKenzei since she started hanging around the family, especially Tyler's little girl Tylee.  They make the cutest family ever which makes for some amazing photos.  I am usually able to pick out my favorite images from a session but somehow I am in love with all of these photos.  Congratulations again Tyler and Kenzei; good luck picking out your favorites... I think you'll need it!

No comments:

Copyright

All images are copyrighted by Kristi Martin Photography and are protected by federal law. Do not use without the written permission of the photographer. Thanks!